Did you know April is Poetry Month?
Well, now you know. :)
Here are a couple of poems the boys have written this week:
Josiah's Diamond Poem
Well, now you know. :)
Here are a couple of poems the boys have written this week:
Josiah's Diamond Poem
Pie
Blueberry, yummy
Sitting, steaming, warming
Food, delicious, scrumptious, smells good
Waiting, calling, burning
Flat, circle
Pizza
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jumpy
Likes cOokies
Super
Intelligent
Awesome
Hilarious
Likes Cats
Likes "Sky High" (the movie)
Runs
Loves hIs mommy and daddy
Likes baSeball
sTudent
kId
Has A lot of imagination
Loves mommy so much he waNts to eat her!
Micah's Diamond Poem
Mommy
Princess, beauty
Singing, walking, watching
Love, kiss, parent, grown-up
Playing, mowing, working
Handsome, nice
Daddy
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Me
I am a brother
Caring
Awesome
Hopping
Likes Tom and Jerry
Likes Hats
I like the mOon
Likes Mommy
Likes A book--Toy Story
I like Somethings
No comments:
Post a Comment