I have a sister and she's awesome. I can't imagine life without her. She and I are opposites in every way, but she's absolutely the perfect sister for me.
I'm so glad that my girls have each other. There's something unbelievably special about having a sister to share all of life's journeys--even if its just into the kitchen.

Someone to keep you company in time-out.

Someone to do your make-up for you until you are old enough to do your own without poking your eye out...and hopefully someday keep the eyeshadow on the eyelid.

Someone to ride bikes with.

Someone to play with.

Someone to give you chocolate (particularly nem-nems).


Someone to have lunch with (or breakfast, as the case may be).

Someone to hold your hand.

My girls fight, just like my sister and I did. But I hope they enjoy growing up together. I hope they realize what a precious gift they have in each other. I hope they realize how lucky and blessed they are to have a sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment