Sunday, June 24, 2007

That's what it says!

I know it's been awhile since I've posted and soon I will post and tell you what all we've been up to, but for now you'll have to settle for this story.

Micah has been sick all day. I mean sick to the point of all he's really done is lay on the couch. So, after naptime Josiah and I went to Blockbuster for a few movies so that I wouldn't be subjected to ANOTHER episode of Dora the Explorer. On the way we decided that we would also go to the grocery and get the fixin's for milkshakes. One of Josiah's pick at Blockbuster was the animated Charlotte's Web and he was so excited about it that he wanted to hold it in the car while we drove to the grocery. So he was looking at the back of it and said, "The DVD says you shouldn't drink a milkshake unless you have a mom or dad to help you drink it." I said, "OH! I get to help you drink your milkshake? EXCELLENT!" Josiah looked at me in the mirror and said, "No, I was just being silly about what words were. I was just pretending. I don't really know what it says." Bummer...guess I'll just have to have a milkshake of my own!

Okay..this one just happened over on the couch. John asked Josiah if he needed a tissue. Josiah said no. So, John asked, "Then what are you digging for?" Josiah said, "I'm digging for gold!" Think he'll find any?

P.S. Has anyone gotten the video to play or do I still need to work on that?

No comments: