I think we all had a great time at Kristin and Chris's. The girls all went to see Cirque du Soleil which was AWESOME and the boys all went to play golf which they enjoyed, too. We left the little ones at home. They're old enough, right? Ha! Just kidding! We had our fun on different days. While we were up there gramma bought Josiah and Micah a slip and slide. I'm not quite sure they caught on to the sliding part of it, though if I could figure out how to post videos on here I have a great one of Micah belly-flopping his way down it! They had a blast playing in the water, though and that's what really matters!
`1
The other "hit" of the weekend was the Better Batter Baseball tee--one of Micah's birthday presents. Both the boys have enjoyed this toy! Micah is definitely a left-handed hitter. Everytime I would try to get him to try hitting right handed he would switch the bat to the other shoulder and swing away. Every time. Guess I'll have to enlist Gpa's help for that skill! Josiah, though, was really good at hitting from both sides. I was quite impressed! We might have a switch hitter on our hands!
AND yesterday we went to Dollywood with a bunch of family, but I'm all out of time for today so I'll have to blog about that another time!
1 comment:
Hey! Great Pics :) Don't ya just LOVE kids!! We are coming up that way the week after the 4th of July (not sure of the dates). We would LOVE to see you and the family! We would also like to introduce you to Brandon. I know that Mikayla and Isabella would have a great time playing with your boys.
Have a great day!
Tiff
Post a Comment