I had a dream last night about ALADDIN! Only they didn’t have the same faces. He went to the BEACH and they had lots of clothes to put on. Then they went to the fox’s house. But we didn’t go in and the fox kept slamming the door. He was banging the door and it LIGHTED UP. And there was Princess Jasmine, but she didn’t have the same face. (Were you Aladdin?) No, I was the monkey. But he didn’t have the same face. And Jafar made us go to the TIGER and it started to fall but the magic carpet flew us out before it fell. (He got you out BEFORE it fell?) Yeah, he held the tiger’s mouth open while he flew out and he took us out into space. (Did you see anything in space?) I only saw one thing in space. I only saw a rocket ship and I got in it. It was a good dream.
That's the first dream he's told us about in much detail. Sometimes he'll be able to tell us what he dreamed about but he wont remember the details. This one had lots of details and I thought they'd be fun to share with you!
This is a picture Josiah drew one day this week. It is of him and his Daddy. He meant draw himself holding his daddy's hand but somehow he ended up holding his ear instead. Oh well! I still think its adorable!
No comments:
Post a Comment