Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Micah's Boots and More

Micah has these boots that his Gramma gave him that he LOVES. They are yellow and blue rain boots that make his feet all sweaty and smelly and yet they are his favorite shoes right now. He has worn them on the last two or three Fridays to our Great Grandma day and today he wore them out to the movies and over to Kate's house. I dont know what it is about these boots that he likes so much, but he wears them ALL THE TIME--even around the house, which is weird because he normally doesn't like to wear shoes and the first thing he does when he gets home is take his shoes off. But not these boots. In fact, the other day he had to put the boots on before he would go potty. Whats with that?! Here's a picture from this morning and one from last week when he was playing frog in boots.



Well, when I was looking for the pictures of Micah in his boots I came across these pictures from a couple weeks ago when we went up to Gatlinburg to spend some time with good friends. Tiff and I have been friends since 6th grade and our kids have known each other since they were babies. I think that's pretty cool! All the kids had a great time playing together and I thought you would like to see some of the pictures I took. This is Mikayla and Josiah fixing the toy with their forks. Isabella is in the back supervising.

Micah enjoyed being a superstar!

This is Mr. Reggie, Mikayla, and Josiah fighting off all the bears and racoons that were attacking the cabin!

And then there was baby Brandon...the boys thought he was the best! They loved holding him and hearing all his baby sounds. Everytime he made a sound Josiah and Micah would just LAUGH! And just like every great toy, they both wanted to hold him at the same time. It was actually really cute how fun they thought he was! And here I was worried about Micah not letting me hold him because he was jealous...I should have been worried about him letting me have my turn!!


No comments: