Thursday, August 9, 2007

I Can't Believe It

I can't believe the day has already come when I have dropped Josiah off for his first day of school. Preschool, really, but still. Yikes!! Where has the time gone?!? He was so cute when we got there. He was just walking around with the cutest little grin on his face because he was so excited about being there. Micah was a different story. Micah puckered up his lip (like only he can do) and wanted to stay, too. I bribed him to come with the promise of making a tasty treat when we got home. The way to a man's heart apparently works for little boys, too. :) Anyway...when we got in the car I called John because it was just TOO QUIET without Josiah's five hundred constant questions. When Micah saw I was talking he said he wanted to talk to Daddy, too. So I gave him the phone and the first thing he said into it was, "Daddy, I wanted to stay at school." (Really, sounded more like, Daddy, wann day at gool). I don't know how John responded to that but then Micah said, "Yep. Mommy wouldn't let me." That's me...mean ole mom! So that's our big morning. Micah and I will be going back at lunchtime for his first day of "school" and my first day back teaching. For those of you I haven't talked to recently, yes, you read that correctly. I'm the new middle school spanish teacher! So it's a big day for all of us! Here's a picture of Micah and Josiah before we left this morning.

No comments: