
As many of you know, we have been in the process of painting the boys' room and setting up their new loft bed. We had hoped to paint and set up all in one weekend, but having owned our home for almost 4 years, we should have known no home improvements go as planned! So, two weekends later, we finished. Josiah has said several times that he likes the walls and the stripe on it. And they are both a big fan of the bed. Here are pictures. The stripe is magnetic so the boys can hang magnets and pictures or whatever up there. Oh, a quick bit about the colors. When I asked Josiah what color he wanted us to paint his walls he said orange. Well, I was not going to go for an all orange room, so we came up with the idea of the stripe.


And then here's just some fun pictures I wanted to share.



3 comments:
What!?!? That's Texas orange :(
You're in Knoxville, surely you could have found the right shade for that stripe.
Otherwise, the room looks good :)
Oh ye of little faith...
The orange is actually brighter than it looks in the picture. Granted, it's not quite TN orange, but it is definitely not Texas orange. Why would I do something like that? I'd probably be disowned or something. I know how this family works!!
I guess I'll just have to see for myself then. And yes, I'm sure wills would be changed over something like this (you know, our $20 inheritance and all) :)
Post a Comment