Yesterday we went to our first Smokies game with gramma and grampa. It was FUN! I was impressed by how well the boys paid attention to the game and tried to learn the rules. Ok, so knowing the rules isnt too surprising for Josiah, but Micah was even trying to follow along with the game and I thought that was impressive. Their attention span lasted until about the 6th inning, then John took them to the grassy area to run around a little. And to top it all off the Smokies won! So, here are some of the pictures I took.
This is Josiah bemoaning a bad play, I guess. Actually, this is when we were waiting for hot dogs and he just kept putting his glove on his face like this and yelling.
Micah holding his new ball. We didn't actually catch it. The people in front of us did and gave it to Micah. It's one of the balls the mascot was throwing, its foam and smushy. Just the kind I like!
Now, should I mention that the pitcher hadn't even thrown the ball yet or that I don't even think there was a batter in the box? But really the point of this picture is just that it's cute! Josiah wanted to catch a ball SO MUCH. He kept asking us why they weren't hitting the ball to him.
And these are our future baseball stars!
No comments:
Post a Comment