This post is really for family. Everyone else might find it boring because there's no funny stories, and they didn't even do anything outrageous on the video. They were just their cute little selves!
So, the boys "graduated" from their preschool classes today. They were so cute doing thier little performances with their class. Micah was too shy to sing the songs, so I only have him playing the handbells, but he was one of the few that actually played his bell when he was suppose to (one of the teachers was standing in front of them holding color cards, when she held up your color, you rang your bell). As with most things with kids, however, the highlight was the cookies afterwards. (Micah, of course, had a blue one.) :)
This first video is Micah playing the handbells. His class "played" "Amazing Grace." Unfortunately, I don't even think knowing what song it is will help you pick out the tune on this one!
Next video is Josiah playing the handbells. His class played "Jesus Loves Me" and you can actually hear it at times--way to go Little Lions Class! Sorry about the shaky camera work, another mom was walking past at the beginning of this.
These last two are Josiah singing with all of the ECE kids. It's adorable how he's so into doing the actions on these. I wish I hadn't run out of memory space for the last song because it was sooo cute! I'm going to see if I can get him to re-enact it for me tomorrow, and maybe Micah will join in, too. And hopefully SOON we will get a real camcorder and I can stop with all of the video-ing on the camera! Once again, apologies for the camera work....Molly was sleeping in my arms and Micah was "sitting" with me. (Excuses, excuses!)
1 comment:
I KNOW THOSE SONGS!!! i kno i was there, but i couldnt see them upclose, bc Mr.T wudnt let me go up there and sit closer, and he wouldnt let cheyenne either (we had family, so we wanted to see)...and that whole cookie thing, i have one thing to say: UR HORRIBLE...and if you can get josiah to re-enact it, that wud b kool, bc i wud really like to see wat they taught them this year, bc they seem to change the motions evry year...
Post a Comment