This past weekend we spent Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning in Gatlingburg with Karen, Nana, Emily and families celebrating Karen and Bruce's 10 year anniversary. I know, MOST couples go somewhere alone to celebrate, but Karen and Bruce thought it would be more fun if we all got together for a game weekend. I don't know about them, but I definitely had more fun than I would have if they had gone off somewhere just the two of them! :)
We played all kinds of games and took the kids to the pool for awhile (actually, everyone else took the kids to the pool, I stayed with Emilia so she could nap) and we all had a really great weekend. Well, John's weekend may not have been quite so spectacular since he had to get up at the crack of dawn to drive an hour and a half to Oak Ridge to be in attendence at traffic school so that his latest ticket won't get reported to our insurance. :( Poor little speed demon, but other than that I think he had a great weekend!
Bonus stories: Micah just asked me to put his watch on so he could tell time. "I need to be able to tell time, so may you please put my watch on may you please." After I got his watch on him he looked at it and said, "It's 30 pounds." Guess we need to work on telling time a bit so he can at least be using the correct measurements!
Micah: Mommy, if I touch this part of my foot, it hurts.
Me: Well, then don't touch it. (I learned this line of sympathy from my own mom)
Micah: But I want to.
Me: Oh. Ok then.
Micah (smashing his fingers into his foot): See?? It hurts!
Me: Sorry 'bout that.
Finally, here is a picture of Josiah and Micah livin' it up at the cabin in Gatlinburg. You should always begin any great adventure with a nap.

And for some reason that is the only picture I took over the weekend, so I dont have any others to share with you. Oh well.
1 comment:
LOL. I <3 the picture of everyone sleeping. I am jus really glad you didn't get a picture of me sleeping or any pictures of me, now that I am thinking.
<3 ya!
Post a Comment