I love photo editing software! I can take mediocre pictures and turn them into good pictures with a few clicks on my computer. If you're looking for some free photo editing stuff, I highly recommend GIMP. It's got a bit of a learning curve to figure everything out, but once you do, there are endless possibilies for your pictures. Here are Emilia's pictures that I fixed up a bit. Don't they look so much better now?

5 comments:
i <3 how u took out the poll, and car...ily <3
and your shoe. john insisted i take out your shoe. :( poor shoe. no love for the shoe.
btw...its really throwing me off that your name shows up as elizabeth. and i can't believe it separated my frowny face...sheesh. no appreciation for the smilies.
i kno...so sad, and it is throwing me off...and about the shoe: OK John that is my fave shoe and u cant go taking it out of pics without my approval...sheesh! lol
ily <3 (it better not seperate my heart....that wud mean war) : )
it didnt separate my heart! whoo...i am commenting on old blogs bc im bored
Post a Comment