For those of you who knew me in college, you will most likely remember Buddy, my singing sunflower. I discovered this gem while going through some stuff in the basement and I KNEW that my boys would love it as much as I do, because, let's face it, I think most of my friends hated Buddy and were plotting to destroy him when I wasn't looking. (Poor thing used to have leaf "arms" that he waved when he sang, but somehow those broke off) So last night I set up my beloved Buddy, primed and ready to delight my children. And love him, they did! (Now I sound like Yoda) The best was when he first started singing because they couldn't figure out what started him (they still don't know). They both got up and tentatively approached him, looking all around him to see what could have made him start singing. When there was no obvious answer they started coming up with their own theories: poking him in the eye, blowing in his face, giving him a hug, all of which will work because he is motion activated. They had fun and I had fun watching them and now you can have fun watching them, too! (Yes, I realized that in these videos Buddy has a rather evil look, what with the light up eyes and all, but he's not evil...HE'S AWESOME!)
As you'll hear in this video, Josiah has started (randomly) calling Micah "brother." John has joked about nicknaming him Desmond, especially since sometimes when he says it, it has a distinct, "broth-ah" kind of sound to it.
I can't imagine how anyone could think that Buddy is annoying...
Be sure to read the other new post below this!!
2 comments:
CUTE! I <3 the way Josiah is calling Micah "brother". ily <3
this is a test to see if "elizabeth" will GO AWAY!
Post a Comment