Two days ago, the boys were outside playing when I heard Micah yelling, "Mommy! Come see my pet!" closely followed by Josiah storming in yelling, "Micah has a pet!" With my boys, this could've meant anything, THANKFULLY his pet was only a ladybug. He was letting it crawl all over his arm, from hand to hand and even shared his pet with Josiah. He was sad that I made him leave his pet outside, but I convinced him that the ladybug needed to eat and we didn't have any aphids in the house. Yesterday when we were out he wanted help to find his pet again. "He's not here, Mommy. He flew away." He was very sad, so I told him his pet was just out visiting friends and would be back later. Let's hope he comes home soon!


One more picture for you...I wasn't completely happy with the tummy pics I took of Emilia the other day, so I gave it another try this afternoon. Not much more success, but I did get one good one:
1 comment:
cute pics...did that pet thing happen after i left, bc i know that i was there that day, but a pet never got mentioned until wednesday wen i left...ily <3
Post a Comment