1. Emilia loves food. The girl is a bottomless pit.
2. There is only one food that I have found that she doesn't like...bananas. Doesn't every kid like bananas?? Not her. She'll eat them mixed in something but not just plain, much to my dismay because they are the perfect, portable, mushy baby food! I got by with disguising them in graham cracker crumb coating for two days. She busted me on the third. Took it back out of her mouth, gave it a disgusting look proceeded to throw it and all the other pieces from her tray on the floor.
3. She loves being outside. If I go near the door and don't take her out she cries.
4. She rubs her silkie blanket on her cheeks to put herself to sleep.
5. She went from having 2 teeth to 6 teeth in about 4 weeks.
6. SHE TOOK HER FIRST STEP ALONE TODAY! I wouldn't say she's walking yet, but she did take one wobbly-bobbly step unassisted before she fell into my legs.
7. She likes Baby Einstein movies and gets very excited (with flailing arms and legs) when she sees the caterpillar at the beginning.
8. She is my first baby who has really liked Cheerios.
9. She knows the word "no" and will shake her head at me if she's headed toward something she knows I'll say "no" about, but she does (or tries to do) whatever she wants anyway. It's like she's saying, "I know I'm not suppose to do this but I'm still going to make you come over here and stop me."
10. She's a goober. That's the best word I know to describe her. She makes random goofy faces, noises and does other funny, random things that just make me laugh because I have NO IDEA what she's thinking.
11. She loves animals (you already know that, but 25 random things about a 10 month old is hard!)
12. She LOVES, LOVES, LOVES her momma and is beginning to appreciate her daddy, too.
13. Her brothers credit her with saying many more words than she really can.
14. Although she isn't shiny bald anymore, she still doesn't have much hair. I can at least put a bow in her hair, now. She pulls it out, chews on it and then tries to put it back in. It's really cute to see her set it on top of her head and wonder why it isn't staying!
15. She growls. Seriously.
16. Her favorite noise right now is, "Wowowowowow"
17. She likes to hold her toys up over her head in one hand with arm fully stretched out and flicking her wrist...like she's showing it off to everyone. She usually says, "ooooooo" when she does that, too.
18. She streches like no other kid I've ever seen.
19. Her tummy and her neck are her two most ticklish spots, and mostly just ticklish to kisses or zerberts.
20. She really likes the piano, but she pounds on it so hard that I don't let her play very much.
21. My talking Laa-Laa teletubby makes her laugh.
22. She thinks her brothers are the coolest kids ever.
23. Her nails grow super fast and she has scratched her face many times with her nails.
24. She's tough. Most of the time when she falls she doesn't even cry.
25. Sometimes when she wakes up she clanks her pacie down the crib bars like a prisoner with their mug.
*BONUS* She moans when she's falling asleep and waking up.
No comments:
Post a Comment