It amazes me how, even at such young ages, my kids are watching me, observing me and even copying me! It's hard to know how much Emilia understands about everything she sees and hears right now, but I am constantly reminded that I shouldn't underestimate her because she probably understands more than I think! To illustrate this point, I have a video for you. Clearly, Emilia has been paying attention to how I call the cats to follow me, and being the animal lover that she is, she is already trying to get them to come to her, too. I've seen her do this many, many times and I'm still amazed that this little 10 month old girl has caught on to this! So, enough with the rambling...on to the video! (And I do apologize for the BAD videography)
2 comments:
i luv it!!! "that's a big job are you sure i can do it"
lol...
.luv ya. <3
Too cute! I can't believe she picked up on that! Are you doing baby signs with her? She'd be communicating with you like crazy in no time!
Post a Comment