Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Just HAD to Share This
It only took 19 months and 11 days, but today FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, Emilia had a "hair style." It's, umm...a bit messy because it was quite impromptu and I didn't have a comb or brush, but Emilia LOVED it. She kept them in all day. She would put both her hands up and hold them (like a pencil) in her fingers and say, "Hair!" I think she's as excited to finally have hair as I am for her to have some hair!!
That's her looking out the window, watching for Nana...despite the fact that Nana is in Florida! She's gone to the window everyday looking for Nana...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
awww i see what you mean this is very very very cute! i love it! (: i wish i had some hair to do pigtails that didnt just hang there...ily <2
Post a Comment