Saturday, October 10, 2009

Wow...200 Really?

Did you know my last post was my 200th post? Who knew you'd read so many snippets of my life!

I have quite a lengthy to-do list these days and somewhere on that list is a post about soccer. There's one big problem (with 2 parts) that is keeping me from being able to check that off my list. The main problem is this: I don't really have any good pictures to share with you! You're probably wondering how in the world that could be since I take over 500 pics a month...well, here's the two parts of the problem:

1 - While the boys are playing soccer I am busy chasing a 1 year old all over the soccer complex. I've SEEN parents with 1 year old kids who sit calmly in their strollers and watch the game. And sometimes I secretly envy them because...yeah, my little girl just isn't one to sit on the sidelines (not that that's bad, it's actually GOOD, but sometimes I just want to sit and watch!). She wants to be IN the game and since I won't let her go out on the field we end up walking/running/pushing the stroller (her pushing, not me because she won't sit in it, of course) all over the place. She's also really fascinated by the dog park that is connected to the soccer fields, but I won't let her go over there, either. I'm such a mean mom. With all that chasing, I don't actually get to see much of the soccer that is being played by my boys, let alone take pictures of them.

2 - Second problem is that of the 5 scheduled games, 2 have been rained out. :( Josiah DOES NOT like that. I don't mind too much because it's nice to have a "free" Saturday, but does cut down on the picture opportunities.

Sooooo...now that I've made my excuses can I at least put a partial check by the soccer post? I mean, I kinda posted about it, right?? :)

No comments: