Micah: I wish my hair was short like yours, Josiah.
Josiah: Well, you can get a haircut.
Micah: I know.
Josiah: So, do you want a haircut?
Micah: Yeah, maybe when I'm...
ten.
Ha-ha-ha! I laughed out loud when he said that! I asked again, just to make sure and he does not want a haircut at this time. Someday, he said.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Audra is growing up so fast. In just 2 days my baby will be 4 months old! She can rollover, now--well on her way to being mobile!

She is oh-so very chubby and I L*O*V*E it! She's got rolls on her rolls and I think it is just adorable!

I got a chance to make her a silkie last week while the boys were at VBS. She seems to like it. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------
This picture is one that Micah drew last week at "BBS" (that's what Emilia called it). The theme for the week was Saddle Ridge Ranch and the boys came home with something cowboy-ish everyday.

This is God being a cowboy. He's holding his hat over his head and the lines coming out of his legs are the many, many spurs on his boots.
No comments:
Post a Comment