
(that picture could also be called "What 8 hours in the car will lead to...)
Or this? Could you do it when you were 4 months old??

Talent shows, here we come!
-------------------------------------------------------------
We spent the afternoon at the park/creek on Wednesday. Emilia has been potty training so she was in her suit sans diaper. I was worried about her pooping while we were there because it was "that time of day," but one trip down the side of the creek on her tush and I didn't have to worry about that anymore--it looked like she had anyway!
(I also have to add, she never did poop in her suit...although I highly doubt she made it the whole afternoon without peeing, as she claims)
-------------------------------------------------------------
Audra has made an amazing discovery this week. Her hand.

Let me tell you something--that hand is The. Coolest. Thing. Ever.
Have you seen how it moves? Have you noticed how the slobber just drips off it?

DID YOU KNOW IT CAN MAKE SHADOWS, TOO?!?

The awesomeness of the hand knows no bounds.
I'm only being slightly silly about this. Your hands ARE pretty awesome, when you think about it
No comments:
Post a Comment