My kids make me laugh.
Or make me WANT to laugh, even when I can't because it's not appropriate and I'm the "MOM" and have to be old and humorless and not crack a smile.
------------------------------------------
Micah was looking at my legs this afternoon and laughed and said, "Hey mom! Look at your legs! They've got little dots all over them! Josiah, come see!"
(it's been a couple days since I've shaved...)
-------------------------------------------
Josiah got mad this afternoon and just before storming out of the room he turned around and said, "I'm so mad I could almost say the word STUPID!!"
I tried hard not to laugh. I'm not sure what this did to my face, but it must have looked scary to Josiah because he calmly said,
"But I'm not going to."
And left the room and went outside.
And then I bent over with laughter.
2 comments:
i thnk that was the hardest thing not to laugh at...'IM SO MAD I COULD SAY....STUPID' i had to turn around...
I could almost say that was... hilarious!
Post a Comment