We've been quite busy the last few weeks. I've been doing good just to keep up with everything and there just hasn't been time (or mental capacity!) for blogging. I've got several posts stored away in brain and as long as they don't fall out along the way, I'll get them up here in the next week or so. For now...
The boys have been taking swim lessons the last two weeks. I've noticed lots of improvement in both of them and they are both having fun being in the pool so much.




My brother and his family were in town last week. For those of you who haven't seen them in awhile...

I don't get to put many pictures of them on here, so I thought it'd be nice to give them a family picture spot all of their own. :) Matt's kids are in town for the next 2 weeks, too (week and a half, now) so I'm sure there will be much more fun with the cousins before they leave. So far we've picked peaches and blueberries, played on the slip and slide and had a sleepover. Tomorrow we're planning a trip to the zoo and Thursday we hope to go to the waterpad by our house. The kids will have fun (I'm sure) but can I just say I'm tired just even thinking about it?? :)

Our band of misfits...
1 comment:
I love the silly picture...That's closer to the actualy family (:
Post a Comment