Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Long and the Short of It





My spontaneous Micah decided to get his hair cut off yesterday. Wow! He looks so different--he is still very handsome, of course, but I catch myself just staring at him because he looks so DIFFERENT.

He says he plans to grow it back out, so we've all taken guesses at how long it will take to grow back "to the skin of his back." (which translates to 3 1/2 inches...that's how long he wants to grow it again.) Micah thinks it will take 10 weeks. Josiah guessed 9 months. John guessed 6 months, I guessed 4 1/2 months and Emilia guessed 20 weeks. We will see whose guess is closest!

1 comment:

The Isaacsons said...

WOW! I did the same thing when Daniel got his buzz cut from his longer hair - kept looking at him and how different he looked. It looks good - he looks older.