Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Kids

Finally, I got around to taking posed pictures of my kids. I think it's been 2 years or so since I've done this (and actually sent out copies!). The pics are taken, let's hope the copies are soon to follow! :)

So, here they are:
My awesome, amazing, beautiful, funny, intelligent, goofy, strange, handsome, kind, sweet, stinky, cute, surprising, wonderful kids...













And I can't post these without also saying a huge THANK YOU to my cousin Emily who spent her last day of summer vacation hanging out at my house and helping with kid control and smiles so that I could take these pics! So, here are some with her, my awesome, amazing, beautiful, funny, intelligent, goofy, strange, kind, sweet, stinky, surprising, wonderful cousin:




2 comments:

Emily(: said...

(: awww those turned out so well! and believe me..it was no problem..how about another one next week?? baha. :P

Candida said...

I'm just so amazed at how grown up Emilia looks!