Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 4


Another beautiful morning at Folly Beach, another competitive game of UNO being played with the kids!

Audra LOVES the beach. She's going to be a sheller, too, just like her Aunt Karen. Whenever we walk on the beach she stops every couple steps to pick up another shell. And she loves to tell you all about them, too. "Blah blah, blue blee blah blah!" Or something like that :) Here she is collecting shells in her bucket, which she likes to do as well.

This is Micah trying out a new beach game with Nana.

And digging a hole. I can't remember what this particular hole was for, but he's been having fun digging holes all over the beach!

We played quite a bit of soccer on the beach on Thursday. In fact, I think it's what we all said was our favorite part of the day when we were eating dinner that night. It was lots of fun--we used one of Micah's holes as the goal and had a great time running and chasing each other around the beach. Good times!

Karen and Bruce went out for dinner that night and while Karen was doing her own make-up she put some pretty eyeshadow on Emilia, too. Emilia loved it! She couldn't wait to show all of us her blue eyes. Of course, she also put in a request to have a dress like Aunt Karen's, too, so Mommy's got some work to do when we get home. Wonder if I'll get it done in a more timely manner than the last dress I made her... :)

'Til tomorrow!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love seeing your pictures!