
I feel like Molly has changed so much in the past four days....maybe not in what she does because, let's face it, there's just not much that newborns do, but in how she looks. When she was first born she had quite a bit of swelling and bruising on her face. Most of that has gone down now and so she looks different to me. Maybe you wont think so, but I'm going to share some new pics with you anyway!
This is how she usually sleeps--mouth wide open!

And just so you know she DOES have eyeballs:
4 comments:
YAY!!!! she has eyes....glad to hear that....and she is so cute, can't wait to meet her tomarrow
It's still so funny to me that she and Brooke share birthdays!!! Your brother doesn't think it's that amusing -- but he's just a boy so what would you expect? :) Can't wait to see you guys!
I know--what are the odds that the two girls in the family would share a birthday?!? I'm so glad you guys are coming, soon. We can't wait to see you!
Rebecca, She is so absolutely beautiful. Congrats and many happy wishes. I can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment