That's right--we have a new baby GIRL! She made her debut into the world last night at 6:53 p.m. after the strangest labor I have ever had! But, without further ado, here she is:
Miss Emilia Claire Mustaleski
weighing in at 9 lbs. 3 oz.
measuring 22 inches in length
and well on her way to being a Lady Vol! :)
(Think I should go ahead and send Pat her stats??)

7 comments:
Congratulations on the first girl!!! She is beautiful and looks just like you from what i can see in the photos.
I hope you have a BIG closet because you know that there will be tons of cute new clothes heading your way! I love my beautiful new niece - did you ever think any of use would be able to say niece?
YYYYAAAYYY!!!!!! congrats...she sssooo cute!!! LUV YA'LL!!! c u friday???
IM SO SYCHED ABOUT IT B-ING A GRL!!!!
Congratulations!! We knew it was going to be girl!! You will have so much fun doing all those girly things! Looks like she will probably be one of Lydia's teammates when they play for the Lady Vols together!
Congrats. She is beautiful. Has she got John wrapped around her finger yet. It does not take long. I speak from experience. We are so happy for you guys. Can't wait to meet her. Kate is excited as well.
Can't wait to meet her! Great pictures. I bet the boys are super excited that she's finally here. I love the Lady Vols comments!
Congrats! She is beautiful! What a great middle name! I bet the boys are so excited!
Post a Comment