
On Monday, our little Emilia was three months old. Can you believe it? She's been changing and growing so much these days, that sometimes she seems older than three months. She's started rolling over, both ways, but I don't think she realizes that she can "get around" that way, yet. So far, she just rolls once and then stops. Soon, though, very soon my days of finding her in the same spot I left her will be over.
She's also been talking, mostly only when it's quiet (not too often) and only when someone is "talking" to her. She really spills her heart to Josiah. I don't know what all she tells him, but every time he talks to her she just jabbers away. It's very cute.
I've got videos to share about all of this, but I have to figure out how to upload videos now that we have a REAL video camera and I'm not feeling up to that challenge right now. Maybe later. I've also got to tell you all about Micah's pet 'cause that's a cute story! But for now, here's Molly's three month pictures...I've got to do some editing to the first two, but they're still worth sharing (thanks, Jen, for the adorable bow!):


5 comments:
Hey! I <3 the blog background! LOL. Where is her " I think I had to much milk picture"? anyway cute pics, and btw: the green is fine, it was just the certain computer i was on....and i also love the new addition of things on the side. And to complete my "blog" i talked to gianna and she said that they were there with the YMCA group...i guess a lot of ppl from 1st go there. But anyway: better save room for others to comment. :P lol
ily <3
Actually, I changed the green color to a darker one so that it will show up better, so maybe it wasn't your computer after all! :) Next time you come over I'll have to show you all the other fun stuff I found when I was browsing. Thanks for the compliments! :) <3
ur welcome, i thought someone else had posted and that i was magical, but im not...and ur welcome...im going on vacation next week, and am leaving sunday...i might b able to come over thursday if u and the boys and molly want me to...well ill just call u...ily <3
why in the world is your ID elizabeth?? did you change your email again?? have fun on vacation!!
no, i didnt change my ID, but i was trying to fix a prob and it asked for my name, and i said Elizabeth Nicole Vineyard, and now it says that on here..this is messed up, bc it confused me, i thought that someone named elizabeth had posted...WEIRD i am trying to fix it now...AHHH i am so frustrated...ily <3
Post a Comment