This is from Facebook, but I thought those of you who aren't on FB might like to read this, too.
Ok here's the deal. Ask your kids these questions and see what answers you come up with. It's a very enlightening experience.
1. What is something I always say to you?
no
2. What makes me happy?
hugs and kisses
3. What makes me sad?
Josiah: When you're gone for a long time and we can't give you hugs and kisses
Micah: Not hugs and kisses
4. How do I make you laugh?
by tickling us!
5. What do you think I was like as a child?
I think you were pretty cool
6. How old am I?
30
7. How tall am I?
uh, I don't know! REALLY tall! Taller than Micah's tape measure!
8. What is my favorite thing to do?
help daddy with his work so he doesn't have to do it by himself
9. What do I do when you're not around?
I think you play for a little and get some rest by watching TV
10. If I become famous, what will it be for?
Josiah: I think it'll be super awesome
Micah: it'll be fantastic
11. What am I really good at?
the computer
12. What am I not really good at?
ummmm...what can you not do? drawing
13. What is my job?
to help people
14. What is my favorite food?
i dont know...I pass
15. What makes you proud of me?
for helping me keep my rest when I have to clean up my toys and umm...pick up my toys while I'm asleep so I don't have to wake up
16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be?
Snoopy
17. What do you and I do together?
I think, play games.
18. How are we the same?
Josiah: We both have thin lips
Micah: Oh, my hair!
19. How are you and I different?
cause of our...hmmm, I don't know
20. How do you know that I love you?
it's cause you have a heart
21. Where is my favorite place to go?
an eating shop
22. What do I do at work?
clean the kitchen
23. Who do I love the most in the whole world?
me and Micah
24. What do I love the most about you?
that I'm being more nice
25. What's the best part about our family?
The best part? That we all have love
2 comments:
i read this on fb, and still love it...and besides i didnt want ur feelings to get hurt if no one commented since im the only one who does...lol =) jkjkjk
.luvz ya my awesome cousin who is dealing with an ant sweater crises. <3
Tnis is hilarious! Especially the part about you saying "no" and John saying "probably". And Micah using biig words like "fantastic" -- I'm fantastically impressed!
PS: A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E tutu! I like it so much that I'm thinking about making one for myself!
Post a Comment