My kids have the most interesting conversations on the way home from Kate's house. I guess she's just inspirational! Anyway...this was the backseat converstaion on the way home today:
Josiah: Micah, I love you so much. And I'm always going to love you. Even when you're mean to me, I still love you.
Micah: I love everybody in this family so much. I love daddy, and mommy and you and Molly so much.
Josiah: And grampa and gramma, too, because they're part of the Mustaleski family. Apparently, in order to qualify for this 'so much' love, your last name has to be Mustaleski...so sorry to all of you other "outsiders."
Micah: Yeah, I love Molly so much because she's so silly.
Josiah: Well, that's not what really what love is about. I don't just love Molly because she's so silly.
Me: Josiah, why do you love Molly so much?
Josiah: I just love her so much. I don't know why I love her so much, I just do.
And I'm going to love everybody I know for the rest of my life.
Me: That sounds like an excellent way to live your life.
Josiah: Yeah, and if Renee ever dies I'll be really sad because then she won't send us any more cheese curds.
2 comments:
ha ha ha...im loling so hard...=)
Me: ha ha ha ha ha (laughing out loud)
Matt (after reading your entry): well, that was random.
Guys, the obvious is never too obvious to say aloud...
Post a Comment