Friday, March 13, 2009

My Sentiments Exactly

For the past few months, I've been making the boys put away their own laundry. It's a tremendous help to me and it's teaching them responsibility, at least I hope it is. It's also making them learn to work together because Micah can't always get his put away by himself, so Josiah helps him. To date, they haven't complained about it.

But tonight as I call them to put their clothes away, Josiah says, "We're doing laundry AGAIN?!??"

Oh, my boy, you have no idea...

I know I am not alone in the endless battle with laundry. I know that every family that has little kids is constantly surrounded with piles of laundry. But even after 5+ years of waging (and losing!) the war on laundry, I still have that same thought: "I have to do laundry AGAIN?!??"

*sigh*
Yup. Again. But I know how you feel, buddy! I told him that if they would just stop wearing so many clothes...

At first he said, "Oh, right..." Then he said, "WAIT! But we have to wear clothes a lot!"

And then he was smiling again and off to put away the clothes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ur boys r so funny =)
.luvz ya. <3