Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice

Ever since Emilia was born I've said that I'm fine with her dressing all girly as long as she's still alright with getting dirty. Yeah, I don't think I even need to give that a second thought, anymore. Maybe I should invest in some bleach, though.

Yup, that's mud. She was "gardening" and put a big shovelful in her mouth. I think she realized there was a reason I had been saying, "Not in your mouth!"

This is Emilia's sippy cup filled with milk. All by itself. Lonesome. And full.


This is what Emilia would rather drink, the only liquid she happily consumes. And actually, that's not even Propel in there, it's just plain ole water. She loves water. She guzzles water. Everything else she could live without.


She's also got this cute little quirk about her. Josiah has it, too, and though I keep waiting for him to outgrow it, he hasn't yet. Maybe she wont, either. Anyway...if either one of them laughs "too much" (what the rest of us would consider 'a good laugh') they get the hiccups. EVERYTIME. Josiah has actually gotten to where he STOPS the foolishness and says, "I'm stopping because otherwise I'll get the hiccups." And if I sneak attack him with tickles, he yells, "NO, MOMMY! NO! YOU'LL GIVE ME THE HICCUPS!!" So far, Emilia has gotten the hiccups everytime she's really laughed (not just giggled) about something.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

intresting...=)

Candida said...

OMG!!!! I thought it was brownie batter! Holy cow..... :)