Monday, April 27, 2009

Outfits

The boys both dressed themselves this morning. It's not an unusual thing, but today both of their outfits are notable and post-worthy.

First and foremost, my fabulous four-year old:


You may notice that he has on two different socks. This is not uncommon for him. He is really, really bad about just taking his socks off and letting them land where they may. That means only (at best) half of his socks get washed which means his sock basket is a bunch of loose, unmatched socks and no one really knows where the other halves are. BUT, he loves those character socks, so he'll choose two of his favorites and wear them. Who cares if they match, right? Now, the other fun part about this outfit, other than that his zipper is undone, is that underneath those shorts he has on a new pair of underwear...backwards. Well, of course backwards! Don't you know they make all those kid underwears with the fun stuff on the back?? We can't have that. Micah wanted to be able to see it himself, so he's got his undies on backwards today, on purpose and he plans on keeping them that way "all the day."

I've seen him pickin' a wedgie more times than I can count already, so do you think he'll really stick with it all day?

And now, for Mr. Josiah:



Hmmm...looking good, don't you think? :) Well, of course I'm all Vol so naturally I think so! But you know what Josiah said after he got dressed? He ran out here saying, "I'm camoflauged today!"

Huh?

I mean, we do live in East Tennesee and all, but I don't think that bright orange counts as camoflauge ANYWHERE unless you're in a stadium or arena while the Vols are playing. But he insists...today he is camoflauged. Whatever, dude.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lovely...lookin good...and josiahs...very nice and i agree dnt think he wud blend in nless at a game =)
luvz ya