How have I lived here for so long and never been to this gem of a place? I don't know, but I am just IN LOVE with the Halls Fruit and Berry Patch. They have their own apple orchard, own pumpkin patch (real, not just pumpkins placed in lines on the ground), own berry patch, corn maze, sell delicious apples, apple cider, fried pies and (I've heard) pumpkin butter. What's not to love? The kids and I have been there for 2 field trips this year, one for apple picking and the most recent for pumpkins. Plus we've been there three or four other times to buy apples and pumpkins to make delicious homemade goodies--like Josiah's muffins, pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread, applescauce...Yum.
Josiah and Micah before we got lost in the corn maze...again.

Such SILLY boys!

Eating their apples, fresh picked from the tree. Look at how red the inside of Josiah's was. I have no idea what kind of apple that is!

Somehow I missed getting a picture of them with their pumpkins?!? Oh well. I blame it on my pregnant brain.
1 comment:
(: this place sounds like fun!!!
Post a Comment