Thursday, August 12, 2010

Do You Remember?

This yummy bunch-o-chubby-baby goodness with his two shiny white teeth and cheeks so fat I just want to smush my lips on them for a big ole kiss?



The oh-so cool comb-over look he had going?



And all the DROOL that one baby can make?



Well, CHECK HIM OUT NOW!!



He's minus one of those shiny white teeth, in case you missed it and he is THRILLED about it! He lost it at lunch yesterday. I actually "removed" it for him--not pulled because there was really no resistance to it anymore! The boys were talking about his tooth (we knew it was going to fall out soon), so I came over to check it out. I can't believe that it was still hanging on in there--seriously! So I asked him if I could pull it out because it was SO loose I was afraid he would swallow it while he was eating. He said I could so I put my fingers on it and he starting whimpering. I asked him if it hurt. He said yes. I waited a few seconds and asked if it hurt again and he whimpered yes. But I wasn't even doing anything yet, my fingers were just touching him! After I told him that he was pretty calm and I literally LIFTED his tooth out. He didn't even know I'd taken it out until I showed him. YAY!!! Micah lost his first tooth!!
And in case you're still getting used to his new 'do (like I am...)

1 comment:

angela said...

Cutest kid ever. Short hair or long. :)