Sunday, April 13, 2008

Go Big Orange!

Here's Miss Molly hanging out on her awesome UT quilt made by her great grandparents. Can't you tell she is sooo excited about being a Lady Vol? :)



And I'm adding this one in just because I think it is cute...



The boys are in Atlanta this weekend...actually they are spending most of a week there. Gramma and Grampa took them down there on Thursday and they are coming home on Tuesday. WHOA! It is the longest I've spent without my kids since I've had them (I know, I still have one, but she sleeps most of the day). The house is eerily quiet during the day. I am so used to having 5 things happening at once that the lack of noise is weird! I know the boys are having a great time with their grandparents and cousins and we have managed to get lots done around the house (too bad there's always that mile long "To Do" list to conquer when they are gone!) but I will be glad when they get home. I miss them! And my days are sooooo dull without their constant entertainment! And that is why this post is just some pics of Molly's few awake moments and my ramblings of why there is nothing more interesting to talk about...because this week, the circus is in Atlanta!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, I am sorry that you are so bored without your kids, but enjoy your small break while you can, because they come back tomarrow...Well, LUV YA!!! P.S. I *LUV* the pics of Molly even though I disapprove of the team she is supporting... :)

Unknown said...

P.S. I forgot to say this earlier, but is she going to take Candice Parker's place??? : )

The Isaacsons said...

And the circus was definitely in Atlanta... I hope the boys didn't come home thinking Aunt Jenny & Uncle Paul are meanies.