This happened last friday at Grandma Day...
We were sitting at the table eating lunch, as usual. Grandma got up to get something (I think coffee) and Josiah yelled out, "Grandma's on the loose--HELP!" No one knows why he yelled that, but we all just started laughing because it was so random!
So, on Sunday I'm telling John this story because it was funny and Josiah hears my re-enactment of it. Well, anytime he hears you retell a story about him he is sure to re-create it for you. He loves to be the center of attention and he loves to act things out, so this is a highlight of the day for him, I'm sure. Anyhow, he starts yelling it again for John like he did at grandma's and then he decides to change it a bit and announces, "Now THIS is going to be the funniest of all!....I'm on the loose, HELP!" Micah wants to get in on the attention, um, I mean, action, so he says, "Daddy, this is going to be the STRANGEST of all!...I'm on the loo, HELP!" HA-HA! He doesn't always pronounce an 's' in the middle of a word, so 'loose' came out as 'loo.' John and I laughed even harder at that. Which of course meant that Micah repeated it about 10 times. So, watch out for Micah in the loo...apparently there's trouble brewing! (I don't really want to explore the truth behind that statement...)
Oh, and here is the video I told you about last week...and a bonus one for being so patient! This first one is Micah and Josiah laughing over Emilia. That sweet girl has no idea what's in store for her with these two older brothers!
And this second one is Molly's first photo shoot with multiple cameras...Micah is starting to try out his photography skills! I thought it was so cute how he was down on the floor snapping away like he was an old pro. I missed most of the times where he said her name or things like "You're so cute!" but hopefully you can imagine that part.
4 comments:
cute!!! and that grandma day story is hillarious... ur kids r hillarious 2...LUV YA!!! <3
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Okay, how do you you keep your boys from poking Molly. Any time Kate holds Owen, there is always some poking involved (usually on the head). Cute videos. Can't wait to meet Molly.
hey: just saw the videos (due to errors, didnt see them earlier) and that is really cute, and did you ever take a video of josiah like he wanted???
Post a Comment