Picture #1

Picture #2

So I checked on the preview and you can still see it...hopefully you can on the post. ANYWAY. Do you see the little white line on her head? Maybe you think its a piece of fuzz? Yeah, I thought so, too, the first time I saw it (when she was two days old). However, it is in fact A GREY HAIR!! Can you believe it? My daughter was BORN with a grey hair! It fell out when she was about a week old and I thought maybe it was one of those weird birth things (like the hairy ears that all of my kids have had...thankfully, that really did fall off and not grow back!) But then the grey hair grew back, same spot. I find this especially funny because I have yet to have a grey hair--seriously! If you don't believe me you can check for yourself. No. I don't dye my hair and my mom has even done a thorough inspection and come up empty handed (she thought it was unfair that one of her kids turned 30 without any grey). Has anyone ever heard of a newborn having grey hair? Ha-ha! I find this very amusing.
Random pic of me and my little loves:

And the best picture I got the other day of the three of them:

And lastly...a cute quote from Josiah:
"When I yawned someone was ringing a bell in my ear."
8 comments:
Sorry bout the gray hair, but atleast she isnt bald....
Em,
I'm so glad you comment! Then I know I'm not just posting to myself...although I'd probably still do it, I just might not care about typos...ok, probably would still care about those, too, but it is nice to know you're out there reading all of this! :) (Where's my smilies when I need them?!)
That gray hair thing is so weird! I finally found a gray hair on my head the other day. I was devastated! James has had a couple for several years now, so he just laughed. At first, I thought it was just a really golden blond hair, but the closer I looked, it didn't look like any of the other hair around it. It's not surprising, though, considering my life lately. The gray was bound to show up!
Rebekah,
I'm glad you're glad i comment...I wouldn't let you post to yourself, cuz then you might be considered crazy....and about the smilies..I KNO...where are they now, on the google page.. ^_^
I guess that means you wish I was on google...no point in that now, though because I'm sure you aren't on anymore. Maybe tomorrow.
About the grey...I think John's grey population has quadrupled in the last month. I'm going to start calling him "distinguished." He keeps trying to blame the grey on me (and now Molly, sweet innocent girl) but I know better!!
he-he, and btw: u r on google, notice you have to have a google acount to post comments, but i can still use smileys my way or urs, personally, mine is easier, but urs is good 2... *insert smiley with crazy face* : P
oh, and btw: john is just crazy if he trys to blame the only girls in the house...he's just "jealous" cuz he didn't get another boy :)
just a quick little comment/question: can u put music on here, cuz that wud be kool
Post a Comment