Friday, April 4, 2008

Part Two...

So, here's the rest of the story on the boys holding Molly. For honesty's sake (and so James can know how things usually end up here) I'm posting this video of Josiah holding Molly, because yes, he got his turn. However, it had a not so pretty ending. Watch closely at the end, you'll see the little "extra" Micah kept leaving on her face. Like I said before, she has no idea what's coming her way...but neither do I for that matter! :)



Ok, I just watched it on the blog and the picture is too little for you to really see, but every time Micah "kisses" her at the end, there is a big line of drool he leaves behind on her face because he is laughing too hard to completely close his mouth. YUCK!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i posted earlier, but it didnt show, so here u go:
That is so cute but YUCKY at the same time.