
OH! The pictures of Micah! I finally did get a picture:

He can write his name!! All by himself! Most of the time he even knows the correct names of the letters! :) Yea Micah!!

This last one is a picture Josiah drew for me last night. It's "a big bursting heart with Micah and Mommy and me (Josiah). Micah has the biggest face and mommy is in the middle."

I LOVE getting pictures from my kids. And though I know its not practical to keep it all, part of me wishes I could. Someday, they wont be drawing me pictures and I know I'll miss it. But really, what would I do with it all? So instead I sneak some of them into the garbage can...when the kids aren't looking, of course, because I sure don't want to be the one to tell them that mommy throws some of their precious artwork away!
I'll tell you about the snow later--yes! We have snow!!
2 comments:
beautiful...luv the pics and did all ur snow melt, bc i have 2.5 inches, and that is by the front steps, not out in the yard...and there is ice everywhere...it is supposed to snow again today, tonight, and tomorrow...hopefully no school...lol
.luv ya. <3
i forgot something on the comment. congrats on micah writing his name. see josiah and micah can write and draw, and molly can pet the cat and walk... =)
they all have a talent!!! lol
Post a Comment