Micah spilled his drink on himself at dinner tonight. After dinner, he was taking his pants off because they had absorbed most of the drink. He wanted new pants, but I told him it was so close to bath time he'd just have to be Captain Underpants for a little while. He felt his underwear and said, "Yep, my underwear's wet, too." I told him that I guess that meant he would just have to be Captain Tushy. Well, that was too much for Josiah to resist. He joined in the shucking of the clothes and they are both running around as "Captain Tushy and Toes" (this is Micah because he has absolutely nothing on) and "Captain Tushy and Socks" (this is Josiah because he kept his socks on). What is their battle cry, you ask?
"Here to defend the world with my TUSHY POWERS!
(yes, they are really yelling that)
P.S. Micah just said, "Mommy, I guess I need new toes because my toes always hurt" Anyone know where I can pick some up?
1 comment:
no, but try the hardware store, they always have everything...and ur boys r so funny....and btw: i like the new pics...c u 2mro
Post a Comment