The boys made up some new songs on the way home tonight. It's going to lose a bit in translation due to the fact that I can't post the music to these, but here are the words they came up with:
Josiah's song
It's OK to feel happy or sad
because you can always to go the happy and feeling good store
and there you will find
your contact.
(if anyone knows what that means, please explain it to me)
(second verse)
My mommy is the greatest
she always treats others with love and respect
She is the best
and she treats others the way she wants to be treated
**I don't think I got all of that second verse right, but yes, that was the gist of it**
Micah's song (sung with 2 notes, starting on the high one. alternating lines are shouted)
It is O-K to say
BOOTY!
It's not O-K to say
BUTT!
2 comments:
wow ur kids r funny...and i love micah's song...and josiah's, not sure bout the contact part, but the 2nd verse is sweet even if that is only the gist....
OK, now I will have to booty and butt song in my head all day! Hopefully I won't sing it out loud in a classroom today! Thanks for the smile:)
Post a Comment