Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hot Off the Press!

I'm on my way out the door for a few moments to myself. This always bothers the kids for some reason. We've been together all day, you'd think they'd be sick of me by now but they always get whiney when I leave. Anyway, I'm leaving, telling John a few things before I go when this happens:

Josiah: You're leaving?
Me: Yes
Josiah: Where are you going?
Me: To the store.
Josiah makes a pucker lip face.
Me: You know why I do this, don't you?
Josiah: Why?
Me: For my sanity.
Josiah: What's that?
Me: My mental well-being.
Josiah guffaws
Josiah: You don't have that!

How true, how true! Who knew my 5 year old had me so figured out! :) From the mouth of babes, right? I guess I can stop with the facade now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

agh!!! ur cover is blown...now he knows...uh-oh =P <3 ya