Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Recent Developments

So I've mentioned that Emilia has started laughing and I would love to share that beautiful sound with you, but she's kinda stingy about it! I've been trying to catch her on video so I can post it here and the best I can do for you at the moment is a little giggle. It is kinda entertaining how hard her brothers were trying to get her to laugh on here, though.

Then there's some video of Josiah riding his bike on TWO wheels--no training wheels! He's been out in the driveway almost all day (except for meals) for the last two days perfecting his style. Seriously, he's made noticable improvements. The first clip is the first night he rode two-wheeled and then the next is the following morning. If I video again tomorrow, you'll see what I mean about noticable improvements.

Without further ado...the video:

No comments: